Orientation This Evening at 6:00 pm ALL STUDENTS!
- All schedules will be handed out by first period teachers. Student list will be posted around campus.
- Freshman will report to gym for a presentation with Mr. Jackson, Principal
- All other grade levels will be allowed to meet with their teachers for the upcoming school year.
- Bus schedules will be in the cafeteria.
- Senior Pictures will NOT be taken during the summer at KHS and CFAA. New central location is for senior portraits is Lake Region High School. Senior Class Portrait Info
- Senior Remind for 2018-2019
- Senior Year Cost Sheet
- Once school starts more information will be posted. Start working on those scholarship applications for college.
- FSA/EOC results are in! Congratulations to our KHS Students and Staff on a great year! We made a C with 461 total points earned. This is a 99 point increase from the previous year!!!!
Three of our KHS staff members are recognized as State of Florida High Impact teachers from last year: Emily Gulley, Nada Teague and Jen Sasser of 184 district wide.
From the press release: High-impact teachers taught any of the following grades and subjects: English Language Arts (grades 4-10), mathematics (grades 4-8) and Algebra 1 (grades 8-9). The analysis was based on a state-level value-added model (VAM), which is part of an educator’s overall evaluation.
Week at a Glance
Current Spark Newsletter
Spark Scholarship Edition
KHS Alma Mater
So proud we stand, so firm so true
Our loyalty we pledge to you.
In this great land where men are free.
Where knowledge gives us liberty,
You, Alma mater are our destiny.
Oh banner wave in red and white,
Our symbol and guiding light.
Through all the years so proudly may you stand,
Hail, Kathleen, Kathleen, Kathleen!
When visiting our campus, please check in at the Main Office and have proper identification. You cannot pick up a student, request any case-sensitive information, or visit a class without proper identification. This policy is for the safety and welfare of your student as well as staff members.
Cultivating a Legacy of Lifelong Learners
Kathleen High School is committed to cultivating a legacy of lifelong learners by providing the knowledge and skills needed to be successful, productive citizens. Our students, staff, parents, and community will work together as a family to install a sense of P.R.I.D.E. in who we are, where we are, and what we are to become.