Need A Test Waiver?
Mrs. David will follow up with you.
Kathleen High School allows students with a valid Florida Drivers License to park on campus during the school year. Students must complete the Student Parking Permit Application and provide all of the required documents to complete the process.
Student Parking Fee: $20/school year
STUDENT PARKING CHECKLIST
- Complete Student Parking Permit Application including parent signature
- Copy of valid Florida Drivers License
- Copy of valid vehicle registration
- Copy of valid automotive insurance
- $20 cash
Student Parking Permits are processed in Student Services in the main office of the Administration Building.
- The first 2 weeks they are available, they may be picked up in the cafeteria during lunches and after school in the main office.
- After, they will be available from Mrs. Murphy or Mr. Lasseter in the front office.
- CFAA, yours will be available from Mrs. Hesson before/after school or during lunch.
New Dress Code Policy — Click here
Student ID’s are part of the dress code — all students must have one on, VISIBLE at all times while on campus.
Week at a Glance
Current Spark Newsletter
Current Spark -- en Español
KHS Alma Mater
So proud we stand, so firm so true
Our loyalty we pledge to you.
In this great land where men are free.
Where knowledge gives us liberty,
You, Alma mater are our destiny.
Oh banner wave in red and white,
Our symbol and guiding light.
Through all the years so proudly may you stand,
Hail, Kathleen, Kathleen, Kathleen!
When visiting our campus, please check in at the Main Office and have proper identification. You cannot pick up a student, request any case-sensitive information, or visit a class without proper identification. This policy is for the safety and welfare of your student as well as staff members.
Cultivating a Legacy of Lifelong Learners
Kathleen High School is committed to cultivating a legacy of lifelong learners by providing the knowledge and skills needed to be successful, productive citizens. Our students, staff, parents, and community will work together as a family to install a sense of P.R.I.D.E. in who we are, where we are, and what we are to become.