KHS Clubs and Student Organizations
Main Campus Dress Code:
Dress code will be checked each day during 2nd period. If a student is out of dress code compliance, the teacher will call the office to have the student removed from class. The student will be escorted to the discipline office to correct the infraction. If no correction can be made, the student will go to the choice room for the remainder of the school day. Progressive discipline will be used for repeat offenders.
- All shorts, skirts, and dresses must be mid-thigh length. Leggings underneath do not override this policy.
- Shorts that are considered spandex shorts, traditional running shorts, see-through shorts, and short shorts are not allowed.
- Any clothing exposing the torso or upper thighs such as see-through garments, mini-skirts or mini-dresses, halters, or backless shirts and dresses are not allowed.
- Pants must be worn at the waist.
- Leggings, tights, and yoga pants are not permitted on campus.
- Shirts must have sleeves. Any tops that are too revealing will not be allowed. This includes both see thru and low cut. No midriffs. Tube tops, spaghetti straps, or tank tops without over-blouses, jackets, or shirts are not acceptable.
- No holes in jeans above the knee.
- Flip flops are permitted as long as they have a solid bottom.
- No bedroom slippers, pajamas or lounge pants.
- Hats are not allowed to be worn inside the buildings.
- Students are not allowed to wear jewelry, buttons, haircuts, or other items that are offensive, suggestive, indecent or disruptive to the educational process (i.e. clothing associated with gangs, drugs, sex, alcohol, tobacco products, or violence or those which support discrimination on basis of age, color, handicap, national origin, marital status, race, religion, sex, or sexual connotation are not permitted.)