Enrolling Your Student
Prior to registering for classes, students must be enrolled at Kathleen High School. Enrolling a student at KHS means a student must have all enrolling paperwork completed, zoned for our school, and be activated on the computer system. Different situations require different information, so please visit the main office and follow the necessary steps.
Parents can apply online for Meal benefits for their student at the following website: Family Application for Free & Reduced Price Meals
The following documents are required to enroll in a Polk County school:
- A certified birth certificate
- Immunization record (transferred to a Florida blue card)
- A physical dated within one year
- Two proofs of residence – must be from different categories, and show your name and physical address:
- Apartment or home lease agreement, mortgage document, or property tax record
- Current utility bill (electric, gas, phone, cable, water)
- Voter registration document
- Proof of government benefits (disability, Medicare, food stamps, HRS correspondence)
- ***No driver’s license, personal bills, automobile registration, or insurance can be used.
Once the necessary documents are in hand, take all of them to the Main Office so that we can enroll your student as soon as possible. Not sure what school is in your zone? Search for Schools in Your Area here.
Please contact Pupil Accounting at (863)534-0716 if you have any questions.